What We Do for You
1. We learn what’s important to you in a home. You will receive a complimentary phone or in-person counseling session where we listen carefully to understand your needs and must haves needed in home. With our knowledge of the market place, we will discuss your best home buying options or other areas that you may not have considered. We will answer all your questions and concerns.
2. Determine how much this property will cost you. If you are financing we will have you pre-qualified with a mortgage expert at no cost to you. This is one of the most important steps before embarking on your home search.
3. Delivering all the listings that meet your needs. You will receive target properties by e-mail and all new listings that meet your criteria as soon as they come on the market. These MLS listings will be the most up-to-date listings online. You can even save your favorites, view mapping, and large pictures.
4. Viewing Properties that interest you. You will be shown all properties of interest and we will help you to compare and contrast each property so you can make the best investment decision.
5. Developing an offer strategy. Before any offer, we check the comparable properties and gather information so that you are comfortable when making an offer.
6. Representation on your transaction. You will always have us in your corner as we negotiate for the lowest price and most favorable terms only for you. In addition, if a problem arises we assist you to get that resolved.
7. Guided Assistance through the entire transaction. You will receive assistance and advice for financing, home inspections, home owners insurance, title agent/attorney, walk through and closing, just to name a few. We can help schedule with the various vendors needed in your transaction, and help with questions to make the best selections.
8. Quick response to your inquiries. Your questions will be answered promptly and honestly whether by phone, email, or texting.
Buying a property is large investment decision, we will help you to be an informed consumer. You will always be presented with options and decisions are always yours to make, without pressure. We welcome your home buying inquiry 407-539-1053.