- Mercedes Homes has launched Tusca Bay in Sanford. This 99 new home sites is located off Celery Avenue east of Mellonville Avenue will features 3 to 5 bedroom homes starting in $200's. Pre-sales will begin in Fall of 2006.
- 60 acres will be developed of Lake Markham Road west of Sanford for a high end gated community called Bridle Ridge. Prices starting at $350's each will have a total of 45 new homes with 6 lakefront lots selling for $1.2 million each.
- Existing home sales in Seminole county rose 9.3 percent in March with a median price of a home in rose to $300,433 as opposed to $284,382 in February.
- Median price of a home in Orange county is $260,000. Orange county is located in metro Orlando in the heart of downtown.
- Median price of a home in Broward county is $400,000, which is located outside Central Florida in South Florida in Ft. Lauderdale.
Courtesy of Orlando Sentinel.