What determines the cost of Lakefront in central Florida?
- Quality of water
- Size of lake
- Clarity of lake water
- Sand bottom
- Running feet on the water
- Spring fed
- Unobstructed view of water
- Ability to have watercraft
- The city it it is located in
- …and of course the quality of the improvements on the property.
Buying a lakefront home
Properties on “Chains of Lakes” are always a premium
Buying Lakefront Lots in Orlando
- What is the lot zoned for? That will determine what you can build.
- Is there city water on site? If not, a septic system and well will be required.
- How far is the access to electricity, natural gas or sewer?
- Is road access included, or will you have a private road to maintain?
- Are there any liens or encroachments?
- What about environmental restrictions?
- Is it in a flood zone? What about insurance?
In case you can not view this video here, please click the link below to view Orlando Lakefront Homes for Sale on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pKkSjDm4HM&feature=youtu.be